Welcome to WildED's Student Blog!

A forum for students to share their thoughts, feelings and ideas after their WildED experience!

May 9, 2007

Your favourite park!

BC has an amazing 828 provincial parks. Parks are in different biogeoclimatic zones, contain unique species, are geographically different and are special for different reasons. Please describe your favourite park area for the rest of us. Imagine that you are trying to convince us that we should go there. Why should we go visit your favourite park?

Please put your first name (only) and school name at the bottom of your post. And don't forget to be serious in your writing. Your message can be read by anyone who wants to read our blog. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favourite park is probably light house park

Kendra Lai said...

I think that Pacific Spirit Park is the best place I ever went to. I love there, because you learn a lot more than you think. I went with my class. I thought it would be boring, but at the end it was super fun and interesting! I would like to thank our wonderful guide Gavin for teaching us a lot of things. Once we went back to school we kept on talking about that. What a amazing forest guide you are! My friends and my teacher would thank you for planning a wonderful trip for us.
THANK YOU!